- My name is Alejandra Gomez, I am 17 years old and I am coursing 11th grade. My family is conformed by my mom, my dad and my sister.We are a small family and we have a close relationship.
- I have a lot of friends in my school, my best friends are Sara Gonzalez, Sara Cristina Lopez, Susana Castrillon, Luisa Hernandez, Caterine Abisambra, Catalina Villegas, Ana Maria Sanin and Veronica Ramirez. We are friends since we were little girls and we had passed a lot of good and funny moments together. We are always together: we hang out together, we passed all time together in school and we study together.
- In my free time I love to sleep and watch tv, It`s so relaxing. I don`t practice any sport but my favorite is horse back riding. When I was little I practiced this sport 3 times a week, but now I don`d have tome to practice it because I have to study a lot for school.
viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010
Alejandra Gomez
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Aleja:
ResponderEliminargood blog...nice design...
comments:ok
info: ok
final grade: 4,5