miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

"ZARA"



Zara is one of the largest international fashion companies. It belongs to Indetex one of the largest distribution groups in the world.


Their particular bussiness model is customer-based and includes the design, manufacture, distribution and sale of the products through an extensive network of group- owned shops.

4 comentarios:

  1. Aleja! As your friend i know you really love this shop, we go there like 3 times a week hahaha. Its a very well designed and cute clothe. Remember : cartagena summer 2010 comming soon. I hope to be your friend up to the last day of my life. Lots of love. BF!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Zara! The desings are gorgeous!
    The thing is that the cuality of the fabric is not that good!
    Anyway, i love it!
    Great blog! :)
    *Luisis

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i love this article babe!!
    And also i love this shop! :P
    Your blog is very beautiful!!!
    Loveee youuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Zara its my favourite shop I really love to buy everything there its the only place where i can find everything, beautiful and afordable! haha im going to waste all my money shopping :S xoxo

    ResponderEliminar